CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our Adventures

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Golfing!?!?!?!
My brother Brady and his girlfriend Melissa invited Matt and I out for a round of golf. This was my very first time out on a golf course. Um, lets just say I didn't shout “FORE'' to often and I won't be quitting my daytime job anytime soon to become a Pro golfer. While I was out on the course trying to master the technique I kept thinking about how my mother-in-law told me that she got a hole in one last year. I thought that that was impressive then, but now that I’ve given golf a try it is SO IMPRESSIVE!!! "Good Work Janice!" Matt and I had fun time, thanks for the invite Brady and Melissa!

2 comments:

Grandma Debbie said...

Maybe you could quit your day job and be models! Cute pictures.

Unknown said...

How fun! You guys always have the funnest double dates.