CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our Adventures

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My cousin Shelby plays on a girl's competitive softball league, the Spiders. They had a tournament in Salt Lake a few weekends ago. Matt and I went to watch her and her team play. My mom, Dave ( step-dad) and my two younger cousins, Justice and Skye went with us too. Her team took 1st Place!!

This is Shelby pitching, she also plays short stop.

Matt and Skye
Cute little Skye!Justice Matt and Justice running around the basesDave and Justice
Dave and Skye
Justice and Shelby My Mom, Dave and Shelby Matt, Shelby and Me
The Champions!!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Brittany, I can't wait for you and Matt to become parents someday. Matt looks like he's going to be the cutest dad. And of course, you'd be a great mom too.