CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our Adventures

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mom's Birthday
It was my Mom’s birthday last Friday, August 1st. I took her to the Martina McBride concert for her birthday. Melissa and her mom went with us too. It was at the Usana Amphitheatre that is the best place for concerts, I love that its outdoors! We all went to dinner before the concert at Chili’s (I love their chips and salsa, Yum). Martina sounded GREAT live!! I had a blast(Thanks Girls)!! I love you Mom, You're the BEST!!!




3 comments:

TheWallinFamily said...

Happy Birthday, Debbie! Sounds like a great way to celebrate your mom's birthday. Glad you guys had fun. I love Chili's chips and salsa too!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! And that was really sweet of you to do that for your moms birthday. You look super cute as well.

Darcie said...

Brit,
Its good to see your mom. I love concerts too. We might be moving back down there in the next few months, so maybe you could help us find a softball team. I miss seeing you. You always look so cute.