CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our Adventures

Sunday, August 31, 2008

August 2008
I have been a slacker blogger lately. August was a busy month for us.

This is what we have been up to lately:

(Aug 1st-8th)
My brother Zack, his wife Bethany and our nephew Jack came in town to visit from Indiana. They had a busy schedule while they were in town, Matt and I were only able to see them a couple of times. The family got together and had a BBQ/swim party at our place for my mom’s birthday. It was so good to see my brother and his family again! Our nephew Jack is so adorable and growing up to fast!! I hope they can move back home (Utah) soon!!

(Jack and Grandma)

(My brother Zack and Jack)

(Grandpa,Grandma, Skye and Jack)

(Matt and Skye)

(Jack and me)


(Jack)

(Matt and Justice)
(Justice)


(Jack and his Daddy)

(Jack and his Mommy)

(Grandma Sam and Skye)

(Jack and Me)

Demolition Derby (August 9th)
Becky, Darren, Matt and I went to another demolition derby. Our friends Rebecca and Doug invited us to come see Doug drive one of the cars.We had a good time! Unfortunately he didn't win. Las Vegas(Aug 10-13)

We went to Las Vegas for a family reunion(Matt's mom's side of the family). We all stayed at the Bally's hotel. It was so HOT in Vegas but, we had such a fun time!!

(Shauna, Elizabeth,Jim, Abby, Janice, Matt, Grandma Ruth and Uncle Mike)


(Cousin Kris, Matt, Uncle Mike and Cousin Andy)

(Our adorable niece Abby)

(Our Adorable niece Elizabeth)

(Matt and Grandma Ruth)


(Elizabeth and her Dad hanging out at the swimming pool)

(Aunt Sissel, Grandma Ruth after a swim in the pool)

(Abby and me hanging out in the pool)


-Fall softball has started back up for us again, we are back to playing 3 nights a week. We love playing softball!!

-We spent lots of time looking for a house in August and we finally found one! We made an offer on the house and the seller's excepted the offer. WE are SO EXCITED!! We hope to close on the house in a couple of weeks and be moved in by the first of October.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was great to see you guys when we were there...
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FOUND A HOUSE!!! YAY! How exciting, you need to post some pictures!

TheWallinFamily said...

I didn't see this post (only saw your anniversary) until this morning. I'm so excited you found a house!!! Where is it? What is it like? We need to talk. It's been forever. Congratulations!!!

andersons said...

That's great you guys found a house! Let us know if you need some help moving.