CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our Adventures

Monday, September 8, 2008

Today is our 2 year Anniversary!

Two years ago today I was married to the most amazing man I've ever met. I am the luckiest woman in the world to be with Matt and spend forever with him. We have a great marriage and a lot of that is due to Matt being a great communicator. I have met few men so kind, generous, and genuine as Matt. He is such a hard worker and always wants to make our family better. Matt brings out the best in me and makes me want to be a better person, wife, friend and future mother.

Thank you Matt for the 2 amazing years! I'm excited for the next 60+ years, I am privileged to spend with you! You are my best friend and I am grateful everyday, to be married to you! I love you with all my heart babe!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATES!!!! That is awesome that you have someone like Matt. You deserve someone exactly like him. I wish you the very best 60+ years together!
Love ya!!!

TheWallinFamily said...

Happy Anniversary Brittany and Matt! I can't believe it's been 2 years already! You are a wonderful couple and it is obvious how much you both truly love each other.

The Brownings said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see pics from your vacation! Congrats on the house too :>
Love ya! XOXOXO

Darcie said...

CONGRATULATIONS. I think two years is an accomplishment, especially to still be so happy. I am happy for you.

Melinda said...

Happy Anniversary :) And congratulations on finding a house! I want to hear all about it. We keep saying we need to get together, maybe we actually should ;) - Melinda

andersons said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such a great match! Congrats! Trent and Cally